MEKO as an investment
Welcome to our Investor pages. Our objective is to continuously inform the capital market about MEKO (former Mekonomen Group) and the company’s position, operations and development. The information from MEKO should increase knowledge of and interest in the company.
- Market leader in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, and number four in Poland.
- Strong brands and well-known concepts.
- Broad customer offering and efficient logistics chain.
- Size advantage/purchasing power.
- A portfolio of proprietary brands.
- Own academies for continuous competence development among the automotive technicians of affiliated workshops.
- Entrepreneurship and high level of expertise among our employees.
- Ambition to lead the development of the industry.
- Participates in the transformation for more environmentally friendly car fleet through service and products for electric cars.
Market-leading spare parts distributor in northern Europe
MEKO (former Mekonomen Group) is a leading spare parts distributor with well-known concepts and brands in Northern Europe – number 1 in the market in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, and number 4 in the Polish market with exports to Germany, the Czech Republic and the Baltics, among others.
Through optimized purchasing, stock levels and transports, we create efficient product flows. Our large purchasing volumes and our broad portfolio of our own brands provide the opportunity for competitive and differentiated offers to our customers. Order management and sales platforms are mainly digital, and through our efficient logistics chain, we can offer workshops and other business customers high availability, a broad product range and fast deliveries.
Our size gives us competitive advantages and positive synergy effects. In addition to this, we have the possibility of investing in, and remaining on the forefront of, the customer offerings, logistics and support systems of the future. We have customized workshop concepts and are an attractive collaborative partner for new and established actors who are seeking effective sales channels or establishment in our markets.
We have a fundamentally solid business and a strong and strategic focus on profitable growth. Our business model has a low capital requirement and generates strong and stable cash flows through a high percentage of repeat business. This gives us the conditions for further expansion to new markets and service areas, both organically and through acquisitions, dividends to our shareholders and an ever lower debt/equity ratio.
MEKO seeks to drive sustainable development in our industry. We have taken an active role in the transformation towards a smaller fossil-fuel-dependent car fleet through service, repairs and products for electric and hybrid electric cars. Our own training academies ensure relevant expertise and train the next generation of automotive technicians. We seek to be the car owner’s first choice regardless of model and fuel.